What skills & experience you get . . .
The Think180 team combines a depth of specialized expertise in management development, performance and productivity, business consulting, training strategy, professional services, client-vendor relationships, and customer experience design. This means that we are able to understand different aspects of a situation, as well as bring a unique set of strengths to assignments.
Our seasoned professionals are experts in their own area, and each member of our team brings this expertise to the customer as and when needed. The team has great synergy, and the value of the multidisciplinary approach is that any problem or requirement is viewed holistically.
To learn more about our consultants' backgrounds, go to the Consultants page.
- Strategy development and implementation
- Research, investigation and analysis
- Business and financial management, project management
- Strategic design of training, processes, online content
- Design and assessment of workplace interiors and customer environments
- Strong, balanced skills in presentation and facilitation
- Coaching and guidance - empathy, listening, assessing, role-playing/font>
- Confidence and presence on-camera for video training and coaching
Knowledge and Industries
- Outsourcing trends, processes and procedures
- Delivery and management of Professional Services
- Career transitions from individual to manager
- Designing and creating management development programs
- Technology industry and directions, particularly around the Internet
- Design of commercial interiors workplace and customer spaces
- Trends in online and mobile content delivery - web, podcast and phones
- Strong, first hand experience with Customer Support and Professional Services
- Solid experience in managing partner programs and leading professional teams
- Managing, developing and delivering training that is integrated with the business
- Financial management and business process analysis experience
- Seasoned experience in business, training, consulting and outsourcing
- US and international management development program creation and delivery
- Developing video and audio content for delivery online and via mobile devices
- Presenting on-camera for video podcasts and learning materials, and live sessions
- Training and coaching individuals via 1:1 videoconferencing
What others say about our expertise
- President, Peak Performance Development "The speed with which you were able to grasp our strategy and link business tools left me feeling safe and in good hands. It is not very frequently I describe service as impeccable but yours certainly was."
- Managing Director, Direct Response Advertising Agency "The way you approached the project was very professional, particularly how you worked with us to explore our requirements and the assessment of our audience requirements."
- Workshop Participant "Think180 showed a complete understanding of the vendor process."